Official Homer Seal  

Historical Homer

Blair House - Centennial Farm

The land was part of a U.S. Land Grant and was purchased in 1835 by Dr. George Blair. His son Albert built the original part of the house to replace a log cabin after he was married in 1875, and the front portion was built by a local carpenter for the Blair family in 1879.


Back to Homer History Index

Back to